- Date for Session is confirmed after retainer is received
- You will receive a confirmation email a few days before the session to discuss any last minute details
- Please text or call any time if there are any bruises, stitches, or illness – We can reschedule if I cannot diminish scars or bruising in photoshop. If there is illness, we will reschedule when everyone is healthy. If a sibling is under the weather and your newborn is healthy we can break the session into two so you can get the coveted sibling photos.
- I usually arrive 15 minutes before the session to set up and then the fun begins!
- For newborns (21 days and younger) please carve out 4 hours. The session usually takes 3 hours – but better safe than sorry. All other sessions please allow 2 hours – for the same reason.
- After the session, you will see a sneak peek on my Blog or Facebook page (if it’s OK with you)
- Your on-line password protected gallery will be available in 10 business days.
- You make your purchases on-line (if you prefer you can pay by check) and your products should arrive within 7 business days from date of purchase – digitals can be downloaded right away
- Enjoy your products – and I puffy heart love referrals! 🙂
Pixie Memories is Northern VA & Washington DC's Family Photographer. Pat Jesten specializes in modern, organic, simple and clean fine art photography of newborns, maternity, babies, children and families. She serves the DC metropolitan area including NOVA Northern Virginia (Fairfax, Prince William, Arlington & Alexandria Counties) and DC. Towns include: Fairfax, McLean, Falls Church, Reston, Annandale, Springfield, Oakton, Vienna, Clifton, Alexandria, Arlington, Tysons Corner, Georgetown, Old Town and more.